Please forgive me. I'm brand new to wordpress and all associated templates. I've been really pleased with what I've been able to achieve with the LayerSlider plug-in, but am struggling with a couple of points, and I'd really appreciate your help to get it squared away.
1) The Landing Page Pack template doesn't display well on mobile platforms, so I understand that I need to create two different sliders, one for mobile and one for large-format platforms. I can disable the large-format using the "Hide on mobile" setting, but I can't disable the small-format one, which means that both are visible on say a PC. Is it just a case of specifying "hide under" and "hide over" settings? If so, can you advise what best to use please?
2) On the demo page, each slider runs nicely into the next. On my page, there is a small gap between the sliders and I can't figure out how to get rid of this gap. Can you advise please?
3) When viewing the page from the very top, the menu displays over the top of the first slider. This corrects as you scroll down the page, but initially it looks a bit poor. How can I fix this please?Thank you very much
Hello Leigh,Thank you for getting in touch with us!1. Yes, the hide over and under option is what you need. You should set the desktop slider to hide under 768px, the mobile one hide over to 768px.
2. There is a margin-bottom: 35px in your '.wpb_content_element' widgets. You should check that in visual composer, maybe it is possible to modify this value between the elements. If not then you should write a custom CSS for this selector.
3. Your header skin based on your theme. You should check your theme settings, maybe it is possible to modify the style of it. If not, then you should write some custom css code.
Best Regards,Kristof Molnar | Kreatura Support Team