Within WordPress when updating the content on Layerslider slides, the content does not update after saving the changes.
Thank you for getting in touch with us. My name is Attila and I'm happy to assist you today. I appreciate your patience while we've been working towards your ticket.
Please note that there is no issue like this present in the latest release of our plugin (6.9.2.), so unfortunately it is most likely a conflict problem on your installation or a server configuration issue.
To start troubleshooting please temporary disable other plugins and switch to a default WP theme to see if that solves the issue. It is likely some kind of cache plugin/method, but you can make sure to filter everything this way.
Please also check the LayerSlider System Status, located in the Options menu on the WP sidebar, for any related error messages that could provide more information.
Best Regards,Attila | Kreatura Support Team
Thanks for your prompt response. I've updated the plugin to the latest version and disabled all WordPress plugins on the site except for LayerSlides as well as running a system status check. Please see the attached screenshot for the system status. I'll see if we can do a test with a default WordPress theme now also but it's not looking good so far and I'm really lost as to why this is happening to be honest.
Attached files: chrome_c0fQvhKEsL.png
Thank you for the feedback. Let us know how the testing went with the default WP theme.
And if that did not help either, please set up a temporary WP login for us, we will investigate it further from the back-end. You can leave a private reply here with the login credentials.
Hello There, sometimes the borrowers just remain un cache history of past images, just go to empty the browser cache, is a regular situations.
Settings” > “Advanced” > “Clear browsing data…
Please go ahead and close off this ticket. We identified that there was an issue pushing some metadata through to the database due to a size limitation which was preventing any changes made to the website, regardless of the plugin. We've been able to rectify this now.
Thank you for the feedback, glad you could solve the problem.
If you need further assistance please let us know.