Before reporting an issue
Try these before reporting an issue:
- Make sure that you're using the latest version of the Item.
- Check the Item's documentation, we have troubleshooting options in each section, and a list of common issues and their solutions.
- Try to find a solution by searching the public tickets and support articles with the search bar above.
Follow these simple tips to receive help as soon as possible:
- Provide a related URL if you experience any issue, so we can see what's wrong and examine your plugin and site setup in order to find the issue.
- Provide a WP admin account if an issue affects the admin area and we can only see it by logging in to your site.
- Test incompatibility issues by temporarily disable other plugins and switch to the default WP theme, so we can rule out incompatibility issues. If this solves the problem you're experiencing, try to trace back the issue by re-enabling plugins one at a time and watching when the issue reappear again.